On Today’s Show:
- US Navy makes an historic drone launch from an aircraft carrier. In today’s broadcast I explain why this event is bigger than it appears on the surface to most people.
- Afgan President Karzai will continue to receive payments from the CIA. It’s a classic example of much needed stop loss and our government continuing to waste tax payer dollars.
- Navy SEAL Team Six knife used in the UBL raid is auctioned off for $35,400 dollars.
- Marines are looking to lighten the load for ground units by improving body armor. The new technology consists of carbon atom tubes rolled into single sheets. In theory this process creates a barrier 100 times stronger than steel.
- A rogue UAV infiltrates Israeli airspace and gets shot down by the air force.
- US Marines may be getting back to their old roots as the maritime strategy is beginning to focus on the Pacific.
- Australia announces their biggest plans yet as they begin to move forward with a new submarine program.
- Apple products and hand held devices may finally make their way into Military networks. Finally something to replace the Blackberry.
- Marine One Squadron gets a VF22 Osprey facelift. Don’t fret…the president won’t be on board. This new edition is reserved for White House staff and press only.
- Strange News
- iTunes Reviews
Support our sponsors!
Friends of the show:
Check out this sweet review written by a Marine regarding our program! We think it’s great but of course we are bias… Visit the website, make a comment, and let them know we sent you!