On today’s show:
- Small town cops acquiring military grade defense equipment? It’s happening through a program called,”DOD Excess Property.” Now small town, untrained cops might be put behind the wheel of military grade weapons… Look out Lt. Dangle.
- A quick check in to review military defense spending around the world. You’ll be surprised at the stories these numbers tell.
- Headline story – Russia’s last ditch effort to become competitive in the global defense market leads to talks with Israel in hopes of becoming a joint parter to build UAVs.
- A recent FBI probe reveals the US Military still has Islamic extremists within it’s ranks. Let’s hope we can avoid another Ft. Hood incident.
- Wait till you hear about the US Navy SEALS latest kill house. It’s completely state of the art and may be the most modern facility in the US.
- Strange news stories.
- Today’s show is sponsored by those good looking people at PreSonus Audio. If you need high quality audio equipment look no further than PreSonus.
Below is the Puma Tank owned by local law enforcement in Alabama.