On Today’s Show –
- Check out the awesome photos of a old Soviet tank factory. Thousands of tanks as far as the eye can see!
- US Army and TACOM make an announcement the PMAG is officially back in business. Matthew Bourke, Army spokesman said the original message was either incomplete or allowed soldiers to jump to the wrong conclusions. Either way we are glad they finally got it right.
- Updates to last weeks stories
- Phantom Eye makes it’s first flight and get’s damaged in the process.
- Xaver 100 Sensor will provide military assault teams and warfighters the ability to virtually see through walls. Talk about a massive situational awareness upgrade!
- Brits modify the Jeep Wrangler for Special Operations duty.
- Air Force wants Hypersonic Missiles for Stealth aircraft. Could this be the end of an era?
- Al-Shabaab using poached elephant ivory to fund terrorist operations.
- Strange news stories