On today’s show:
- Bradley Manning wants to serve his time at Leavenworth as a woman. He’s also expecting the Army to pay for hormone treatment.
- We discuss the potential war in Syria. It’s the complete overview that you don’t want to miss.
- Testing is now officially underway for the new JLTV. It’s a 14 month process that eventually leads to one company securing a contract for 55,000 units at $250,000 dollars each.
- Joe Teti talks training, Dual Survival the television series, gun ammo, and the OODA loop.
- Operation shave like a man
- iTunes reviews
- Strange news
Resources mentioned on the show:
Connect with Joe: