On Today’s Show:
- SOFREP – Podcast is #1 in iTunes for category Government & Organizations
- Israel is the top suspect in the latest cyber virus attack against Iran. Security experts claim this virus, called the W32 FLAME, is the most complex computer worm ever found!
- Update to the Chinese built microprocessors. It’s confirmed…they are virtually everywhere and tracking them down to remove them all is a virtual impossibility.
- US Army’s spy rocks will be keeping an eye on you for decades to come
- SOCOM wants “scalable effects weapons” where weapon force can be adjusted to stun or kill depending on the situation.
- Syrian rebels build awesome DIY trucks.
- 10th Mountain Division to evaluate and test Army’s new “Capability Set 13” a next generation radio and computer system.
- Strange news stories.
Links for show:
Post your comments below!