On Today’s Show:
- Autonomous river boats could soon be used to make hot extracts, deliver resources, and perform surveillance.
- AeroVironment develops a green drone that uses solar power and can operate for up to 9 hours on a continuous flight.
- Area 51 is finally acknowledged by our government. Was this the right thing to do and what is to be gained?
- There is a new chip being developed that can be used in smart phones and detects explosives. Best of all it only costs one dollar per copy!
- B-1 Bomber crashes in Montana. Luckily the pilot and crew ejected safely.
- HUD announces a cash infusion into the VA program. In my opinion it’s still not enough.
- Listener questions
- Strange News