On today’s show:
- Prism and the NSA spy games. There’s so much more than meets the eye… just wait America, it’s about to get ugly.
- Mobile optical detection system now lets US forces know if they are being watched. The software contains advanced algorithms that can quickly detect optical devices on the battle field.
- New legislation has been introduced that would require all DOD to settle on a common camouflage pattern. Is this the right call for our Military?
- China hacks into more US weapon programs after Obama reported giving them a stern warning. Looks like China, along with the rest of the world, don’t take this administration seriously.
- Russia makes a big announcement by taking a new attack submarine to sea trials and also launching a spy satellite.
- Trained honeybees now being used to detect land mines in the Balkans.
- Strange News!!
ShaveMac giveaway winner is “Tikiman”… better claim your prize ASAP!
This show’s sponsors:
- Download the CD: http://ChairborneCommandos.com/girltalk
- Claim your Chairborne Stickers by sending me an email request.
- Write an iTunes review and win Blind Barber grooming products! Any entry made after June 12th is eligible!