On today’s show:
- Advancing ISIS in Iraq threatens security of Balad airfield and causes US Government to relocate Iraqi pilot training to Arizona.
- China’s military exports are on the rise. Apparently there is a large market for “good enough.”
- Russia upset with France for failure to deliver two Mistral class warships valued at $1.5 billion dollars.
- SOCOM wants computer hacking technology for operators.
- New Army application allows war planners to calculate water needs of soldiers based on activity and length of mission.
- Green Beret helps design new rifle optic.
Buy show gear:
Visit Our Show Sponsor:
Attention military units, first responders and anyone needing a custom PVC velcro patch! Visit flexsystems.com for all your PVC patch needs and be sure to tell them Chairborne Commandos sent you and get 50% off mold fees for 500 or more parts!